The Hotmail Sign in page allow you to login into your Hotmail email account. It also allow you to login to windows, Microsoft office, windows phone, Xbox, Skype, MSN, Bing, Microsoft store and One Drive. At Hotmail home page/ Hotmail sign in page you will get outlook sign as windows Hotmail is changed into outlook. Hotmail.com sign in is necessary for day to day outlook users, Skype users, Microsoft users or MSN users.
Hotmail sign in for email contact
Hotmail account sign in for email is a easy and irritate free work. Here are the simple steps for sign in Hotmail.
1. Go into your browser (Chrome/Firefox/Internet explorer/Opera etc.) and enter
www.hotmail.com it will automatically send you to Hotmail homepage which is now outlook.com.
2. Enter your Hotmail email id in the upper box where you have asked Microsoft account. Please remember all Hotmail accounts, outlook accounts and live accounts are Microsoft account. And in password section please enter the personal password of entered email.
If you are doing Hotmail sign in from your personal computer then please check the small box below password box saying keep me signed in. By checking keep me signed in, your computer will remember your login record for next time so you do not have to enter you Hotmail login email ID each time you sign in. But if other people also have contact on your computer than it is warn not to check keep me signed in option.
1. Click in sign in button and you are now Hotmail home page, where you can manage your Hotmail emails.
2. If your login is unsuccessful then it mean either your Hotmail email or password is incorrect. So check them both and enter again. Even after that you are unable to login then you have to reset Hotmail password.
3. Hotmail login with single-use code
4. A lot of time people have to sign in to Hotmail from public place computer or unsecured places where they may have doubt about someone is track their password. To conquer this problem there is a option in Hotmail to sign in with single use code. Go to www.hotmail.com and in place of entering Hotmail email id and password click the option sign in with “single-use code” then you will be redirected to next page where you will be asked your email id and mobile number. After entering your number you will get a code and you can contact your account with that code. Each time you will get new code and with that code you can contact your account without your password.
5. Hotmail sign in two step verification
6. If you turn two steps verification for Hotmail account in setting. Then you will have to enter extra code along with your password for every time you login to your Hotmail account from unknown device or browser. You will get your verification code on your mobile number or alternative email address or authenticator app. This is extra coating of protection to make your Hotmail email more secure.